- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Time Warner Cable Arena
Latest Time Warner Cable Arena Items
LeBron James had 34 points and eight rebounds, and the Miami Heat beat the Charlotte Bobcats for the 15th straight time, 104-96 in overtime Saturday night.
The large icepack on LeBron James' right shoulder said it all.
The Wizards ended a three-game losing streak by winning their fifth of sixth road games Tuesday, already surpassing last season's total of seven.
The Democratic National Convention of 2012 is in the books -- and what an event it was. Ignoring the country's punishingly high unemployment rate, the national debt ticking over $16 trillion on the convention's first day and an otherwise abysmal economy, Democrats focused their attention on abortion and the Republicans' "war on women." What a treat.
If you want to escape religion at the Democratic National Convention, there is only one place to go: the official Charlotte Convention Center prayer room.
When President Obama moved his Thursday night acceptance speech from Bank of American Stadium to an indoor arena, the star-studded entertainment moved with him, giving the fortunate few delegates and special guests an intimate evening with some of the superstars of music.
There will be no replay of Denver 2008 as organizers of the Democratic National Convention announced Wednesday that President Obama's planned outdoor acceptance speech at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C., has been moved indoors because of threatening rain in the forecast.
Embarking on the stretch run of his final campaign, President Obama arrived at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte on Wednesday afternoon in advance of accepting his party's renomination Thursday night.
A pair of South Carolina Republicans — Gov. Nikki Haley and U.S. Rep. Tim Scott — crashed the Democrats' gathering in Charlotte on Tuesday to tell people why they shouldn't re-elect President Obama.