- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Timmy Jernigan
Baltimore Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome established an unmistakable pattern in this NFL draft: His first three selections were defensive players from successful, big-name schools.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida State defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan is entering the NFL draft.
"I never got any answers," he said. "And then this week all of this madness started. It's just crazy."
"I was losing weight very fast, and it was causing me to cramp," Jernigan said. "So my nutritionist, she wanted me to start drinking a lot more water. Even during my workouts, she would have to put salt in my Gatorade and different things to keep me from cramping."