- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Timo Ihamuotila
Nokia CFO Timo Ihamuotila said the company's future will center on its mobile networks business and two smaller units — HERE mapping services and the advanced technologies unit including Nokia's licensing business.
"Our aim is clearly to grow the networks business in a profitable way," he said in a call to investors. "It is a cash-generating business where we can invest into the future growth."