- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Timofey Mozgov
Center Timofey Mozgov sprained his left knee and ankle in the first quarter of the Denver Nuggets' game against Oklahoma City on Tuesday night and was helped to the locker room.
Los Angeles Clippers scoring leader Eric Gordon left Saturday night's game against the Denver Nuggets in the second quarter after injuring his right wrist in a fall under the basket.
Players like Carmelo Anthony don't come cheap, and many times they don't come around at all.
The New York Knicks finally landed Carmelo Anthony, ending a trade saga and their quest for a second superstar with one blockbuster deal.
The New York Knicks have acquired Carmelo Anthony from Denver in a three-team trade.
The New York Knicks were searching for a second superstar when Carmelo Anthony became available.
While the Nets remain confident about acquiring Carmelo Anthony, a person familiar with the trade talks says New Jersey is interested in acquiring some former Knicks if the Denver Nuggets decide to ship Anthony to New York.
The Knicks have agreed to a trade with the Denver Nuggets for Carmelo Anthony, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Monday night.
Amare Stoudemire scored 32 points, leading five New York players in double figures, and the Knicks pulled away in the third quarter en route to a 125-113 victory over Olimpia Milano on Sunday.
LeBron James never came. Carmelo Anthony might be interested in coming.
Chauncey Billups made the promise. Kevin Durant made sure it was kept.