- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Timothy Daly
Two Allina Health ambulance workers are hospitalized with serious injuries from a head-on crash with an SUV in Buffalo.
Actors Tracy Morgan, Kate Walsh and Tim Daly weighed in on guns in Washington over the weekend, suggesting more gun control will not take away anyone's constitutional rights.
For all the talk about fewer celebrities making it to Washington this time for the inauguration, you would have had a hard time not bumping into one _ literally _ at a packed downtown restaurant Sunday evening.
ANNAPOLIS (AP) — Comptroller Peter Franchot has returned $54,000 in campaign contributions from a Hollywood movie mogul who violated Maryland campaign-finance law shortly before the November 2006 elections, a campaign official said yesterday.
He says the 30-year-old Nagel suffered severe head trauma.
Mr. Daly said he was disappointed that gun control was blocked by the Senate, but agrees he is not in support of taking away anyone's constitutional rights.