- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
Latest Timothy Griffin Items
A year after a major oil spill in a small Arkansas town, a congressman says that while communities believe they are ready for a disaster, there is always something else to do to prepare.
U.S. Rep. Tim Griffin says his vote against loan guarantees for Ukraine came as a surprise to him because he supports the measure.
By seeking the lieutenant governor's office, U.S. Rep. Tim Griffin represents a formidable weapon for fellow Republicans in their quest to take over the state's top elected spots in November. But the two-term congressman also represents an easy target for Democrats as they try to prevent that sweep.
New York's attorney general has accused the former acting president of the nonprofit United Hebrew Cemetery on Staten Island of embezzling $2 million.
Republican U.S. Rep. Tim Griffin said Thursday he's considering running for Arkansas lieutenant governor this year, potentially shaking up the race for the state's No. 2 office just months after announcing his retirement from Congress.
A public-pension crisis is looming, and something must be done. Federal, state and local government employees enjoy cushy retirements compared to the rest of Americans - all at taxpayer expense. Rank-and-file members in the House of Representatives want to see reform, and they're starting with their own pensions.