- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Timothy J. Russert
Latest Timothy J. Russert Items
Tim Russert isn't around to celebrate the 10th anniversary of "Big Russ & Me," his best-seller about his dad. But Russert's son, Luke, is stepping in.
An exhibit called "Inside Tim Russert's Office" is being relocated to the late NBC "Meet the Press" anchor's hometown of Buffalo.
David Gregory has re-upped as host of "Meet the Press."
Five years ago, just off a bout from cancer, Bob Schieffer was set to retire from CBS's "Face the Nation." That never stuck, and now he's doubling his workload.
"Could [I] have misspoken? Yes, I am male, I'm over 50. By definition, I can misspeak."
Heading into today's Kentucky and Oregon election contests, Barack Obama is focusing on faith - specifically his. Ironically — but predicatably — the media is not; this has a lot to do with the candidate.
New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson may have the longest resume among the 2008 White House hopefuls, but his performances in two debates were not "impressive," longtime Democratic political strategist Bob Shrum said yesterday.