- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Timothy M. Kaine
Latest Timothy M. Kaine Items
RICHMOND — The father of one of the victims of the Virginia Tech shootings asked a legislative committee yesterday to close legal loopholes that allowed a student to skirt the state's mental health system before killing 27 students, five faculty members and himself.
RICHMOND — Gov. Timothy M. Kaine ordered a delay in the execution of a man who was scheduled to be put to death last night for the 2001 murder of a co-worker.
Relatives of students killed in the Virginia Tech massacre yesterday demanded to be represented on the panel investigating the shooting, saying it is a "non-negotiable" request to help ensure the accuracy of the panel"s findings.