- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Timothy Mcginty
An Ohio inmate serving an 11-year sentence for sexual assault has been charged with five cold case rapes between 1996 and 2010 and with killing one of those victims.
A lawyer for families of men killed in separate 2012 shootings by Cleveland police - including a 137-bullet chase under federal investigation - is questioning a grand jury's role in a recent county prosecutor's ruling.
Authorities say a Cleveland man who sold a fatal dose of heroin last year to a 19-year-old man has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in his death.
A juvenile justice center in northeast Ohio has moved eight of its most violent prisoners to the county jail.
The man accused of holding three women captive for a decade in his Cleveland home terrorized the mother of his children, frequently beating her, playing twisted psychological games and locking her indoors in the years before their relationship disintegrated, her relatives say.