- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Tina Daunt
"And the Westside L.A. dinner-party circuit has started buzzing with conversations about who else might be in the mix this time around," wrote reporter Tina Daunt.
"Rep. Paul Ryan's hard-right ideology may rekindle the entertainment industry's enthusiasm for President Obama," writes Hollywood Reporter journalist Tina Daunt, who notes that Hollywood zeal for the president could go into "overdrive."