- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tina Daunt
"And the Westside L.A. dinner-party circuit has started buzzing with conversations about who else might be in the mix this time around," wrote reporter Tina Daunt.
"Rep. Paul Ryan's hard-right ideology may rekindle the entertainment industry's enthusiasm for President Obama," writes Hollywood Reporter journalist Tina Daunt, who notes that Hollywood zeal for the president could go into "overdrive."