- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tina Fey Items
Few have more connections in the Broadway ecosystem than Seth Rudetsky. He played the piano for Audra McDonald's senior recital at Juilliard - long before she was a star. He's Patti LuPone's go-to accompanist and Tina Fey attended the opening night of his new off-Broadway show.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler took the gold again.
Let the glam games begin!
Amy Poehler made out with Bono, Tina Fey mocked George Clooney's taste in women and Matt Damon emerged, bizarrely, as the night's recurring gag.
The Nielsen ratings company says the Golden Globes awards ceremony hit a 10-year high in viewership.
The Golden Globes are typically Hollywood's bawdiest awards show - "a wonderful mess," said co-host Tina Fey of this year's bash. But in the end, after all the boozy banter - some of it bleeped for broadcast - the 1970s corruption tale "American Hustle" got a very serious push toward Oscar glory, picking up three major awards.
Lupita Nyong'o wowed in a sexy, caped red silk strapless gown from Ralph Lauren and Lena Dunham showed up Sunday night in form-fitting canary yellow - tattoos out - for the Golden Globes, one of Hollywood's biggest fashion fests.
Jennifer Lawrence has won the Golden Globe for best supporting actress in a movie for "American Hustle."
Amy Adams has won the Golden Globe for best actress in a comedy or musical for "American Hustle."