- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
Latest Tina Fey Items
Austria's "Amour" has won the Golden Globe for best foreign language film.
The Golden Globe's shrewdest choices may not have had anything to do with those nominated for awards.
Hugh Jackman has won the Golden Globe for best actor in a comedy or musical for his performance in "Les Miserables."
Lena Dunham's HBO show "Girls" has won the Golden Globe for best TV comedy or musical series.
"Homeland" has won the Golden Globe for best TV drama series.
Premium cable networks HBO and Showtime fought for supremacy in the Golden Globes TV awards Sunday with three honors each for the CIA thriller "Homeland and "Game Change," the movie about Sarah Palin's ascent from obscurity to 2008 vice presidential candidate.
Anne Hathaway has won the Golden Globe for best supporting actress for her performance in "Les Miserables."
"Argo" is in big with the Golden Globes, but not so much with the Academy Awards. "Lincoln" is sitting pretty with the Oscars but was mostly left out in the cold at the Globes.
Show Bits brings you the 70th annual Golden Globes awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.