- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Topic - Tina Wilson-Cohen
Recently, I listened to gun-rights advocate Tina Wilson-Cohen, chairman of She Can Shoot, say the gun-violence measures currently before the Senate were reasonable, that she was in favor of background checks and that most gun owners were in favor of them.
She also said that the problem with more background checks is that they fuel the paranoia of gun owners and certain members of Congress about a federal registry of gun owners.