- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Tina Wilson-Cohen
Recently, I listened to gun-rights advocate Tina Wilson-Cohen, chairman of She Can Shoot, say the gun-violence measures currently before the Senate were reasonable, that she was in favor of background checks and that most gun owners were in favor of them.
She also said that the problem with more background checks is that they fuel the paranoia of gun owners and certain members of Congress about a federal registry of gun owners.