- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Tintin
"The Adventures of Tintin" is a first-rate yarn that will introduce a new generation of moviegoers to the pleasures of director Steven Spielberg, while reminding those of us old enough to remember the theatrical run of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" that the old master hasn't lost his touch.
In trying to recover the stolen artifact, Tintin stumbles upon a series of clues that explain the connection between the model ship and a pirate battle that took place centuries ago, in the era of ocean-going schooners.