- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Tintin
"The Adventures of Tintin" is a first-rate yarn that will introduce a new generation of moviegoers to the pleasures of director Steven Spielberg, while reminding those of us old enough to remember the theatrical run of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" that the old master hasn't lost his touch.
In trying to recover the stolen artifact, Tintin stumbles upon a series of clues that explain the connection between the model ship and a pirate battle that took place centuries ago, in the era of ocean-going schooners.