- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tisha Gant
Two men are dead and at least seven others injured in string of separate shootings and stabbings — including one at a nightclub — within a 24-hour span Sunday and early Monday in the District, according to police.
Two men were shot, one killed, in a Wednesday morning shooting in the District's Northeast Trinidad neighborhood.
A Laurel man was fatally shot in his car early Thursday near the Farragut North Metro Station in Northwest D.C.
Two people were shot during an apparent burglary attempt early Tuesday inside Tyler House, a Northwest D.C. affordable housing complex that was the site of a drive-by shooting in which 13 people were injured last week.
D.C. police have completed their investigation into "Meet the Press" host David Gregory's display of a high-capacity gun magazine on the show last month and the Office of the Attorney General will now decide whether anyone will be prosecuted for the incident.
District of Columbia police say they are investigating an incident in which NBC News reporter David Gregory displayed what he described as a high-capacity ammunition magazine on "Meet the Press."
Three people were arrested in connection with two stabbings in a Southeast couple's home early Monday morning.
A man was killed in Northeast D.C. Thursday afternoon in when a man got out of a car and shot him, police said.
A man was shot in the leg and taken to a hospital Sunday night, police said.
A pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle in Northwest Monday morning, police said.
Two people were taken to the hospital after being shot Sunday night, a police official said.
One man is dead and another is in police custody after a stabbing in Northeast D.C. Thursday night.
A man was stabbed in the head Friday afternoon in the Trinidad area of Northeast D.C.
Two men were shot in the Congress Heights area of Southeast D.C. Wednesday afternoon.
Five people were shot and one man stabbed within 24 hours in the District on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to police.
MPD spokeswoman Tisha Gant could not provide more details of the crash or say how many students were on board at the time.