- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Tito Francona Items
Terry Francona signed a four-year contract with the Cleveland Indians. He hopes to stay even longer.
The Canucks just had their second power play. In their first, they gave up a shorthanded goal but didn't get a shot off themselves. This time they fired off three shots on goal. (And also gave up another dangerous shorthanded opportunity to Patrice Bergeron and Brad Marchand.)
Roberto Luongo went out for an extra attacker with about three minutes left, but that just left the goal open for Brad Marchand to score his second of the night. It's now 4-0 with two minutes left.
The Stanley Cup has never ridden so high.
Nathan Horton got his chance to carry the Stanley Cup on the ice, a little more than a week after he was knocked out of the series with a severe concussion.