- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Tito Vazquez
"We knew (Del Potro) was the best chance to give Argentina one point, and he was very close so we're disappointed," Argentina captain Tito Vazquez said.
"It's a shame since it was a rest day and we didn't get to rest," Vazquez said. "It didn't seem very appropriate. They could have done it the day before at another moment, but unfortunately that's not up to us to decide."