- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Titus Young Items
An ex-NFL wide receiver agreed to plead guilty to a lesser charge in order to avoid jail time and receive no fine after he was arrested twice in one day.
Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young is expected in court for a pre-trial hearing related to an 11-count criminal case filed earlier this year.
A California judge issued an arrest warrant Tuesday for Titus Young after the former Detroit Lions wide receiver missed a fourth court hearing on charges of burglary and attempted burglary.
Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young could face a warrant for his arrest Tuesday if he does not appear in court for a pre-trial hearing in an attempted burglary case amid his family's concerns about his mental health.
Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young has posted bond and has been released from an Orange County jail where he was being held for allegedly trying to burglarize a San Clemente home.
Titus Young made the most of his opportunity to replace Nate Burleson.
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley and wide receiver Titus Young were back on the practice field Tuesday _ with security escorts to keep reporters away.
One of the fears at the end of the 4 1/2-month lockout was how much all the missed practice and meeting time would affect rookies.
The Detroit Lions closed the NFL draft by addressing need after two days of taking players they thought had the most talent.