- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - T.J. Lane
The father of one of three teens killed in a northeast Ohio school shooting was found dead Thursday, the second anniversary of his son's death, a sheriff's investigator said.
The northeast Ohio community where three students died in a school shooting has received encouragement and advice from the principal who oversaw Colorado's Columbine High School during and since the deadly 1999 shootings there.
A gunman at a Connecticut elementary school killed 27 people, including 18 children on Friday. It is among the world's worst mass shootings. Here is a look at some others.
A judge in northeast Ohio said Wednesday that a 17-year-old boy charged in a school shooting is mentally competent to stand trial in the deaths of three students.
A teenager was charged Thursday with killing three students in a school shooting, the first step in proceedings that could see him charged as an adult and facing the possibility of life without parole if convicted.
The 17-year-old suspect in a deadly shooting rampage at an Ohio high school appeared briefly in juvenile court as residents of the shaken community offered sympathy and support for families and friends of the three students who were killed and two who were wounded.
If you get a text from your teenager in the middle of the school day, something's wrong.
The teenager arrested in an Ohio school shooting that killed three students didn't know his victims and chose them randomly, a prosecutor said Tuesday as the young man appeared in juvenile court.
He said he never would have allowed his own grandchildren to play nearby if he thought anything was wrong with Lane.