- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Tobey Maguire Items
Molly Bloom, who ran high-stakes, exclusive poker games involving some of Hollywood's biggest names, playboys and sports stars, will have a memoir coming out next year.
Batman has all the gadgets Bruce Wayne's resources can buy, but he doesn't have one thing nearly every other summer blockbuster has: 3-D.
Jack Nicholson’s portrayal of the Clown Prince of Crime from Tim Burton's 1989 film "Batman" is immortalized through this highly detailed, 1:6 scale doll.
One of the best comic-book-hero-themed films ever made returns to the Blu-ray format, offering fans a chance to appreciate its popcorn-munching fun as well as a trivia challenge and digital clip editor.
Your new friendly neighborhood Spider-Man has spun himself a $65 million opening weekend and $140 million in his first six days at U.S. theaters.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" has swung into action with $35 million domestically in its first day _ a record for a film opening on Tuesday.
On a weekend in January of 2010, Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios pivoted faster than even Spider-Man would dare.
It's impossible to avoid the comparisons, so we may as well just get them out of the way early so we can move on.
It will be Sarah Jessica Parker's house, but President Barack Obama's show. You could call it "Checks and the City."