- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Toby Gerhart
The Minnesota Vikings, like many other NFL teams over the last few days, have been busy working on contracts with their own free agents to keep from being outbid.
Stanford is back on the field and ready for a familiar challenge.
Their seasons a mess, the Vikings, Steelers and Rams took their spoiler roles seriously.
All that progress the Philadelphia Eagles' defense made over two months vanished in one day. It doesn't mean they're back to the beginning.
The New England Patriots didn't have one more miracle finish in their repertoire.
Adrian Peterson was held out of Minnesota's game against Philadelphia on Sunday because of a sprained right foot, and backup Toby Gerhart was on the inactive list, too, with a hamstring injury.
Tom Brady's latest comeback bid came up short, and the Miami Dolphins helped their playoff chances with a 24-20 breakthrough victory Sunday over the AFC East-leading New England Patriots.
Adrian Peterson is again proving his amazing recuperative powers.
The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not sure yet who'll be taking them.
Brutally bad weather or bitter cold meant good vibes for lots of NFL players.
Joe Flacco threw a 9-yard touchdown pass to rookie Marlon Brown with 4 seconds left to ice Baltimore's 29-26 victory Sunday. Brown's catch concluded a five-play, 80-yard drive that took only 41 seconds. It came after Matt Cassel threw a 79-yard touchdown pass to Cordarrelle Patterson with 45 seconds remaining.
Toby Gerhart is as good as new.
The Minnesota Vikings don't need record-setting days from Adrian Peterson to stay in the playoff race.
Notre Dame is one of the few college football teams that truly can boast a national following.
The top two all-purpose performances in the nation were turned in on the same weekend _ both in losses.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. We're there for him with whatever he needs and try and help his morale and be there for him," fellow running back Toby Gerhart said.
Fellow running back Toby Gerhart said: "It's hard for any man to admit that he's hurting or he needs help or anything like that. For us to be around him and tell him we've got his back, if there's anything he needs that we're there for him, I think that goes a long way."