- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Toby Gerhart
Jacksonville's offensive makeover is just getting starting.
The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not sure yet who'll be taking them.
Toby Gerhart is as good as new.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 33-26 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
The athletic abilities of star running back Adrian Peterson led the Minnesota Vikings to give him a seven-year, $100 million contract extension before the season started.
Toby Gerhart's impact as a rookie has been minimal for a second-round draft pick and Heisman Trophy runner-up who arrived in Minnesota as the likely replacement for the departed Chester Taylor.
The Minnesota Vikings held their final public practice on another hot, humid morning Thursday, giving the fans some free entertainment in the form of a high-intensity workout with a brief scuffle.
When Chester Taylor left Minnesota as a free agent, the natural assumption was that rookie Toby Gerhart would slide into Taylor's old spot as Adrian Peterson's backup and the primary running back in passing situations.
"I don't have that mileage on me," Gerhart said. "I'm a semi-proven veteran without the mileage on me."
"Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. We're there for him with whatever he needs and try and help his morale and be there for him," fellow running back Toby Gerhart said.