- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Donald Lambro
The president writes off jobless Americans who have given up
Topic - Toby Marie Walker
"While we have far more volunteers now than we ever have had, they are working on more local and state issues. The federal issues are not going to be solved until we clean up our own backyards," Mrs. Walker added.
Toby Marie Walker, a tea party activist from Waco, Texas, said, "Color me shocked - I thought Newt did a great job.