- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Todd Bradford
Former Maryland defensive coordinator Todd Bradford will receive a $300,000 buyout from the school.
Maryland defensive coordinator Brian Stewart will make $350,000 in guaranteed compensation annually over the next two years, according to the contract he signed earlier this month.
Maryland is expected to name Brian Stewart as its defensive coordinator Tuesday, a source familiar with the university said.
Maryland’s nine football assistant coaches earned at least 19.5 percent more than the previous year’s staff this fall according to contracts obtained through an open records request.
"He's big, he's physical," Bradford said during the team's media day on Tuesday.
Bradford signed his buyout agreement Jan. 12, and Maryland announced his departure the next day.