- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Todd Cefaratti
"One way to get the word out to the general public is to use art, like these sculptures that Greg Marra is producing. It's very powerful stuff," Mr. Cefaratti said. "We support him. We're using a social media platform to help Greg with his funding, to help him promote his projects. And at some point, you watch. The mainstream media is going to notice."
"We have a conservative army of 3 million members who hear from us daily. And if there's one issue that doesn't go away with them, it's things like the Benghazi terrorist attack. Why haven't our questions been answered about what really happened? The media is not diligent about covering this," said Todd Cefaratti, founder of the nonprofit TheTeaparty.net.