- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Todd Gilbert Items
Attorney General Mark Herring's announcement Thursday that he'll join a fight to undo the state's ban on gay marriage set the stage for a showdown with Republican legislators.
Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe pushed back Friday against criticism from Republican lawmakers over the appointment of former GOP operative Boyd Marcus to the state's Alcoholic Beverage Control board.
By a single Senate vote, Virginia's General Assembly on Wednesday approved Gov. Bob McDonnell's amendment to ban abortion coverage from being sold through a new federally run health insurance exchange.