- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Todd Graham Items
Brian Kelly decided to show his Notre Dame players video clips of last year's run to the BCS championship game.
The Pac-12 Conference has reprimanded the officials in Saturday night's game between Wisconsin and Arizona State for their actions in the bizarre closing seconds.
Offense is out of control.
For all the talk about how Arizona State would handle Navy's triple-option offense, the real mismatch turned out to be when the Sun Devils had the ball.
The first firing of the college football season came Sunday. Idaho let go of Robb Akey in a move that was not unexpected.
Wanting a defense to match the unpredictability of his innovative offense, former West Virginia coach Rich Rodriguez decided on a scheme that would employ three linemen and five players in the secondary.
Paul Chryst turned Wisconsin's historically ho-hum offense into a high-powered attack that lit up scoreboards across the Big Ten.
A person with knowledge of the decision says Pittsburgh has hired Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst as its head football coach.
Todd Graham came to Pittsburgh in January promising to revitalize the Panthers.