- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Todd Johnson
A suspected natural gas explosion destroyed a house in rural northeastern Indiana, scattering wood, insulation and other debris around the property.
Jalen Nesbitt rebounded a Dallas Moore miss with three seconds left and followed up with a jumper as time expired to give North Florida a 67-66 win over Northern Kentucky Thursday night.
Malcolm Smith scored 21 points and his layup with 10 seconds left lifted Lipscomb to a 75-74 win at Northern Kentucky Friday night.
Todd Johnson and Jordan Jackson each scored 18 points while Jalen Billups added 12 with eight rebounds as Northern Kentucky moved past Kennesaw State 82-69 Saturday night.
With some of their strongest teams in years, New Mexico and New Mexico State are creating quite the NCAA tournament buzz across the state.