- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Latest Todd Jones Items
The director of the government agency responsible for the Fast & Furious sting operation that allowed weapons to flow across the Mexican border confirmed Wednesday that no one involved in the botched gun-running project has been fired.
A former ATF official who approved the botched Fast & Furious gun-running operation was allowed to double-dip on salary with the approval of his supervisors, according to an internal auditor's report that adds to the troubles surrounding the embattled agency.
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES The runners were on first and second, there were no outs in the ninth and the Washington Nationals were on the cusp of completing a comeback that had been unfathomable earlier in the night when they trailed the Detroit Tigers by eight runs.