- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Todd Monken
If the national championship game were played today, it would be Les Miles' current team against the one he helped put on the path to the BCS.
Todd Monken is leaving the Jacksonville Jaguars' staff to become the new offensive coordinator at Oklahoma State, returning to the school where he previously spent three years as an assistant.
Southern Mississippi head football coach Todd Monken yells from the backfield during the Black and Gold NCAA college football spring game Saturday, April 19, 2014, in Hattiesburg, Miss. (AP Photo/The Hattiesburg American, Kelly Price) NO SALES
"Just have a nice NFL crossover where you play each other," Monken told the South Florida Sun Sentinel. "Then when you fire up a nice 7-5, and you're at a pretty good place and they fire you, they won't be real excited about it, because you won't have those games that they've been able to win. Plain and simple."