- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Todd P. Haymore
Haymore, who held the same Cabinet position in the McDonnell administration, says his new boss, Gov. Terry McAuliffe, wants him to up the ante.
"A huge number of consumers are well beyond the borders of this country," Haymore said. "We have some incredible opportunities to feed and clothe the world and provide them with the basic necessities, be it the food they eat or putting a roof over their head."