- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Todd Parrott Items
Tommy Baldwin Racing has hired Reed Sorenson to drive the No. 36 Chevrolet this season.
Todd Parrott has landed a crew chief position in the Sprint Cup Series with Tommy Baldwin Racing.
Richard Petty Motorsports has hired Trent Owens to crew chief Aric Almirola in 2014.
Richard Petty Motorsports has fired Todd Parrott for violating NASCAR's substance-abuse policy.
Aric Almirola has a fast car.
NASCAR has indefinitely suspended Todd Parrott, the crew chief for Sprint Cup Series driver Aric Almirola, for violating its substance-abuse policy.
Traditionalists balked and some were downright outraged at the mere suggestion stock cars dare set their fenders on the sacred ground of Indianapolis.
It's been 30 years since the No. 43 car put together more than a handful of consecutive top-10 finishes.
Richard Petty Motorsports has re-signed Sprint Cup Series drivers Marcos Ambrose and Aric Almirola for the 2013 season.