- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Todd Richardson Items
Davis County sheriff's deputies have arrested two people in connection with a standoff at a home in West Point.
Sportsmen and conservation groups are raising concerns about legislation that could change the way the Missouri Department of Conservation operates.
Lawmakers could block spending cuts enacted by the Missouri governor under a proposed constitutional amendment that cleared the House on Thursday.
Missouri lawmakers moved forward Tuesday with a constitutional amendment that would allow the Legislature to block spending cuts enacted by the governor.
A Missouri House member wants lawmakers to have a check on budget cuts enacted by the governor.
A Utah teenage boy has been arrested and charged with homicide in the death of his two adopted brothers, ages 4 and 10.