- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Todd Rogers
"A couple of times when we've had a couple of sets of sisters on the floor at one time, it just seems like they do know we're they're at. Some of their passes, I wonder how in the world that pass got there. They know," Rogers said.
"It's great opportunity to see how they're alike in so many ways," said coach Todd Rogers. "But you can also see how they're different too, which is nice to see because they want to be their own individuals."