- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Todd Rokita
"It will create an 'enemies list' that the administration and their liberal allies will use to punish private citizens and their employers," he said.
Mr. Rokita, the former Hoosier State secretary of state, said, "No inflator will surely be a bone of contention. But as a state official, I didn't have an increase in my budget, and that forced us to be creative and leverage technology to use taxpayer property most efficiently."