- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Toledo
Toledo is a city and province in Spain. The name has spread widely. - Source: Wikipedia
Ohio officials are looking into selling a state-owned office tower in Toledo that houses government offices.
Ohio's environmental regulators and a federal agency that maintains Lake Erie's shipping channels will work together on finding new ways to get rid of the tons of silt that is dredged from a northern Ohio harbor and dumped into the lake.
The military and Jeeps have a long history together. Now there's a new veterans' memorial dedicated to both.
The remains of a Marine from northwestern Ohio are being reburied in his home state more than six decades after he was killed in North Korea and buried with hundreds of unidentified Korean War veterans.
City of Toledo officials say it will cost thousands of dollars to replace dozens of decorative trees downtown killed by the heavy use of road salt over the winter.
A decision preventing sediment dredged out of Cleveland's harbor from being dumped into Lake Erie has satisfied those worried about it fouling fish and drinking water.
The forecast for Lake Erie this summer looks like it will be calling for another outbreak of algae on the water.
At age 22, never having pitched above Double-A with the Nationals, Ray couldn't have known how quickly he'd arrive in Detroit. But his major-league debut came three days before Fister even made his first start for Washington.
Operators of Toledo's public transit system say they will train drivers to spot and help out human trafficking victims.
Two firefighters killed this past winter are being honored at the University of Toledo Medical Center.
The Detroit Tigers have put pitcher Anibal Sanchez on the 15-day disabled list because of a blister problem.
The Minnesota Twins aren't picky about how they get on base this season.
Firefighters and police officers from northern Ohio are planning to run in Toledo's Glass City Marathon on Sunday in memory of two Toledo firefighters killed earlier this year.
Outfielder J.D. Martinez has been brought up by the Detroit Tigers after a torrid stretch at Triple-A Toledo.
A relatively new virus that kills newborn pigs has been found on hog farms around Ohio.