- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Toluca
Toluca west-southwest of Mexico City and only about 40 minutes by car to the western edge of the Distrito Federal. According to the 2010 census, the city of Toluca has a population of 819,561. The city is the fifth largest in Mexico in population. The municipality of Toluca, along with twelve other municipalities, make up the metropolitan population of 1,610,786 in Greater Toluca as of 2005, making it the fifth most populous metropolitan area in Mexico. - Source: Wikipedia
Pachuca and Leon will meet in the final of Mexico's first division playoff.
Ecuador midfielder Enner Valencia scored a hat trick as Pachuca downed Pumas 4-2 on Sunday to advance to the semifinals in Mexico's first division Clausura playoffs.
Cruz Azul became the first team to qualify for the playoffs in Mexico's first division with a 2-1 victory over Mexico City rivals America.