- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Tom A. Bernstein
Tom A. Bernstein, chairman of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, said 843 survivors took part in Monday's ceremony along with 130 World War II veterans, some of whom helped to liberate concentration camp prisoners.
"What the museum stands for — and what many of you know firsthand — is the fragility of freedom and the courage and sacrifice necessary to preserve it," Mr. Bernstein said.