- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Tom Angell
"It's a little rich, considering his administration's actual actions," said Tom Angell, chairman of the Marijuana Majority, which advocates for medical marijuana use and the full-on legalization of the drug.
Mrs. Clinton "is probably going to get asked about the things that happened during his administration, and that could be problematic," Mr. Angell added. "To be clear, that was her husband's administration, and she shouldn't necessarily be blamed for those actions. But it wouldn't shock me if she was asked about them."