- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
Latest Tom Berenger Items
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Saul Zaentz, a music producer whose second career as a filmmaker brought him best-picture Academy Awards for "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," ''Amadeus" and "The English Patient," has died. He was 92.
"Homeland," which puts the battle against terrorism on American soil, was honored as best drama series at Sunday's Emmys and earned trophies for stars Claire Danes and Damian Lewis. "Modern Family" was named best comedy.
"Homeland" struck a nerve with Emmy Award voters on Sunday, being crowned best drama series and earning Damian Lewis and Claire Danes lead acting awards.
The terrorism thriller "Homeland" and "Modern Family" were the top winners at Sunday's Emmy Awards in a ceremony that veered between daring and predictability in honors and Jimmy Kimmel's turn as host.
The Emmy Awards competition will be getting fiercer among TV movie and miniseries performers.
The allure of movie stardom is becoming evident to Tom Hardy.