- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Tom Bowen
The list of people named as supporters of proposals in a nine-page memo sent to the committee that will meet later this month in Chicago to consider updates to the Uniform Athlete Agents Act:
The new American Athletic Conference will hold its first men's basketball tournament at the FedExForum in Memphis next March.
"This is monumental and dynamic for this new conference," Bowen said. "We believe it will be a great tournament for this city, our fans and for Tigers everywhere."