- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Tom Brady
Jay Gruden said that Robert Griffin III, like every quarterback, will be working on the mental aspect of the game for his entire career.
The Redskins will hold joint practices with the Patriots in August. That's good news for head coach Jay Gruden, who says he's a 'big Tom Brady fan.'
With Tom Brady set to turn 37 in August, New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick said his team got a bit of a jump on the future by taking quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in the second round of the NFL draft Friday night.
The only two quarterbacks chosen on the second day of the NFL draft Friday have a lot to emulate.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady says he was "blown away by the bravery and the teamwork" of firefighters who battled a fatal fire in his Boston neighborhood.
Julian Edelman grew up less than 30 miles from San Francisco. So visiting the 49ers as a free agent was "very surreal."
Hutson Mason has some big shoes to fill in his one and only season as Georgia's starting quarterback.
Wes Welker swears he doesn't dwell on his costly drop in the Super Bowl two years ago that could have sealed New England's win over the New York Giants and made up for losing to them four years earlier.
Get ready for the Super Bowl freak show.
Broncos third-year tight end Julius Thomas began the season with more NCAA tournament trips (two) on his resume than catches in the NFL (one). Now, the former power forward at Portland State is the key to Denver's record-shattering offense, freeing up Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Wes Welker, especially in the red zone.
Broncos third-year tight end Julius Thomas began the season with more NCAA tournament trips (two) on his resume than catches in the NFL (one).
Champ Bailey finally gets a chance to live up to his name.
Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson and quarterback Alex Smith were chosen Monday to replace 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in the Pro Bowl.
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning runs the NFL's No. 1 offense.
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are heading to the Super Bowl after a 26-16 victory over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.
Improving that, he said then, has "been a big point of emphasis this offseason."
In May, Brady said the Patriots lacked confidence and mental toughness.