- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Tom Burman
Wyoming athletic director Tom Burman says he decided to fire men's basketball coach Heath Schroyer now because it became clear that a change was necessary.
Wyoming fired head basketball coach Heath Schroyer on Monday, two days after the Cowboys lost their seventh consecutive game and 15th of the season.
"We are extremely grateful to all of those individuals who have stepped forward to make this project possible," athletics director Tom Burman said in a statement. "Cowboy and Cowgirl basketball generate a great deal of passion around our state, and we know how proud the people of Wyoming are of the young men and women who worn the Brown and Gold through the years."
"We have come to a point where our football program has not achieved at the level of success that we expect, and we know from past experience that we can be successful," athletic director Tom Burman said in a statement. "It is with that in mind that we move forward in search of a new leader for Cowboy football."