- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tom Carper
U.S. Sen. Tom Carper will visit Delaware Technical Community College's Stanton campus to get an update energy management and nursing programs.
Gov. Jack Markell and U.S. Sen. Tom Carper joined Delaware's health and social services secretary on Friday to encourage state residents to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
Sen. Tom Carper of Delaware will chair the Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee of the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is joining University of Delaware officials in celebrating the achievements of a UD professor who recently won a presidential "green chemistry" award.
Committee Chairman Tom Carper, who has previously said he was "troubled" by the recent reports of misconduct, said Tuesday "there are a handful of members of the Secret Service who are shaming, and smearing" the agency's reputation.
Carper agreed, saying the country has a "moral imperative" to look out for people who do not have health care coverage.