- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Tom Carper
U.S. Sen. Tom Carper will visit Delaware Technical Community College's Stanton campus to get an update energy management and nursing programs.
Gov. Jack Markell and U.S. Sen. Tom Carper joined Delaware's health and social services secretary on Friday to encourage state residents to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
Sen. Tom Carper of Delaware will chair the Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee of the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is joining University of Delaware officials in celebrating the achievements of a UD professor who recently won a presidential "green chemistry" award.
"As I learned during today's aerial trip of North Dakota's northern border and the roundtable with local law enforcement, communities here in North Dakota have their own set of challenges as a result of their location and the state's recent economic prosperity, including the growing threat of human trafficking," Mr. Carper said.
Carper said he is undecided, and intends to meet with Landrieu, Hoeven and others in the coming days.