- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - Tom Carper
U.S. Sen. Tom Carper will visit Delaware Technical Community College's Stanton campus to get an update energy management and nursing programs.
Gov. Jack Markell and U.S. Sen. Tom Carper joined Delaware's health and social services secretary on Friday to encourage state residents to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
Sen. Tom Carper of Delaware will chair the Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee of the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is joining University of Delaware officials in celebrating the achievements of a UD professor who recently won a presidential "green chemistry" award.
Carper said he is undecided, and intends to meet with Landrieu, Hoeven and others in the coming days.
"As I learned during today's aerial trip of North Dakota's northern border and the roundtable with local law enforcement, communities here in North Dakota have their own set of challenges as a result of their location and the state's recent economic prosperity, including the growing threat of human trafficking," Mr. Carper said.