- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
Latest Tom Clements Items
Colorado Springs police arrested on Thursday the second white supremacist gang member whose name surfaced during investigations into the killing of Colorado prison chief, Tom Clements.
Police in Texas arrested a white supremacist group member to question him in the murder of Colorado's correction chief, Tom Clements.
Two more men connected to a violent white supremacist gang are being sought in connection with the slaying of Colorado's prisons chief, according to a warning bulletin that's the first official word other gang members might be involved.
Colorado's court system is reviewing its own rules after it was found that a clerical mistake was to blame for the wrongful release of the prisoner now suspected of killing the state's corrections head.
Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland took no chances after one of his assistant prosecutors was assassinated two months ago. Mr. McLelland said he carried a gun everywhere he went and took extra care when answering the door at his home.
Investigators found bomb-making materials and pants that appeared to have blood on them in the car of a man suspected of killing Colorado's prisons chief, according to documents made public Tuesday.
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper says he was stuck in a continuous nightmare last week -- a colleague was fatally shot the day before he signed into law new gun-control measures, and it came out later that the son of a longtime friend of the governor's had surfaced as a suspect.
Investigators are saying for the first time that a man who was killed in a gunfight with Texas authorities is a suspect in the shooting death of Colorado's state prison system chief.