- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Latest Tom Clements Items
A year after a Colorado inmate held in solitary confinement allegedly gunned down the state prisons chief upon being released, lawmakers are moving to restrict use of the punishment for the mentally ill.
A new public interest group has formed to keep tabs on activities at the Savannah River Site.
The man who killed Colorado's prisons director was a master manipulator determined to get a gun and enact his longstanding plan for violence, a federal judge said Monday as she sentenced the woman who bought the weapon.
Colorado prisons would have the power to revoke inmates' earned time for any reason, or if they have committed a violent crime while incarcerated, with a bill given initial approval Thursday in the House.
DENVER (AP) — Prepared text of Gov. John Hickenlooper's State of the State speech on Thursday:
By The Associated Press (AP) — Good morning.
Colorado Springs police arrested on Thursday the second white supremacist gang member whose name surfaced during investigations into the killing of Colorado prison chief, Tom Clements.
Police in Texas arrested a white supremacist group member to question him in the murder of Colorado's correction chief, Tom Clements.