- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Latest Tom Clements Items
A year after a Colorado inmate held in solitary confinement allegedly gunned down the state prisons chief upon being released, lawmakers are moving to restrict use of the punishment for the mentally ill.
A new public interest group has formed to keep tabs on activities at the Savannah River Site.
The man who killed Colorado's prisons director was a master manipulator determined to get a gun and enact his longstanding plan for violence, a federal judge said Monday as she sentenced the woman who bought the weapon.
Colorado prisons would have the power to revoke inmates' earned time for any reason, or if they have committed a violent crime while incarcerated, with a bill given initial approval Thursday in the House.
DENVER (AP) — Prepared text of Gov. John Hickenlooper's State of the State speech on Thursday:
By The Associated Press (AP) — Good morning.
Colorado Springs police arrested on Thursday the second white supremacist gang member whose name surfaced during investigations into the killing of Colorado prison chief, Tom Clements.
Police in Texas arrested a white supremacist group member to question him in the murder of Colorado's correction chief, Tom Clements.