- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
Latest Tom Clements Items
A new public interest group has formed to keep tabs on activities at the Savannah River Site.
The man who killed Colorado's prisons director was a master manipulator determined to get a gun and enact his longstanding plan for violence, a federal judge said Monday as she sentenced the woman who bought the weapon.
Colorado prisons would have the power to revoke inmates' earned time for any reason, or if they have committed a violent crime while incarcerated, with a bill given initial approval Thursday in the House.
DENVER (AP) — Prepared text of Gov. John Hickenlooper's State of the State speech on Thursday:
By The Associated Press (AP) — Good morning.
Colorado Springs police arrested on Thursday the second white supremacist gang member whose name surfaced during investigations into the killing of Colorado prison chief, Tom Clements.
Police in Texas arrested a white supremacist group member to question him in the murder of Colorado's correction chief, Tom Clements.
Two more men connected to a violent white supremacist gang are being sought in connection with the slaying of Colorado's prisons chief, according to a warning bulletin that's the first official word other gang members might be involved.