- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Tom Compton
Colorado regulators said Thursday they will consider whether new rules are needed after 13 oil spills were blamed on last September's flood, but some county officials said the leaks were comparatively small and that the existing rules worked.
The Redskins position outlook series continues with a look at a position that was pretty solid last year but may be in for some changes anyway.
Redskins tackle Tom Compton was a seldom-used backup his first two seasons. If he wants a shot at a starting job, he'll need to prove himself this offseason.
Snap counts vs. the Falcons including a light workload for London Fletcher.
Alfred Morris committed two of the Redskins' seven turnovers in Sunday's 27-26 loss in Atlanta.
Is Mike Shanahan's decision to stick with the same lineup that got the Redskins to 3-9 in the long-term good of the organization?
Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan says he won't begin 'playing for the future' over the last four game, insisting that his focus will remain on winning not evaluating.
Point-Counterpoint: With their playoff hopes barely on life support, should the Redskins make some lineup changes to see what they have in some younger players? Tandler and Tarik debate the question.
Right tackles generally aren't valued as highly as left tackles, largely because right tackles don't protect a right-handed quarterback's blind side. That creates an interesting dichotomy when it comes to drafting them.
Cedric Griffin's four-game drug suspension has created an opportunity for some of the Washington Redskins' unproven cornerbacks to contribute to a possible postseason push.
Entering this season, the Redskins' offensive line wasn't known for performing in beautiful harmony with precise choreography like "The Five Heartbeats."
Things got pretty rough for the Washington Redskins' offensive line last season. If one more guy had gotten hurt or suspended, the team might have held a seance and tried to contact the spirit of Turk Edwards.
Trent Williams and Maurice Hurt were the last two Washington Redskins off the indoor practice field Saturday afternoon. While most of their teammates headed to lunch, and a few stragglers spoke to reporters, Williams tutored Hurt about squaring his shoulders to pass-rushing defenders and absorbing contact in the chest.
NHRA Pro Stock racer Bill "Grumpy" Jenkins, one of drag racing's most influential stars, has died. He was 81.
The Oil and Gas Conservation Commission will hold a hearing on potential new rules soon, Chairman Tom Compton said.