- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
Latest Tom Corbett Items
Democrats in the running to take over Republican Gov. Tom Corbett's job next year say they would throw out his alternative plan for using federal Medicaid expansion dollars in favor of a straightforward expansion of the state-federal health insurance program.
Pennsylvania state Treasurer Rob McCord is airing his first two campaign television ads of the Democratic gubernatorial primary race.
When U.S. District Judge Mary McLaughlin decides this year whether Pennsylvania must recognize same-sex marriages from other states, she'll do so from her perch above Independence Mall, where about 40 people staged an early gay rights protest in 1965.
A watchdog group is calling for an independent-counsel probe after Pennsylvania’s Democratic attorney general dropped the prosecution of four Democratic legislators accused of taking bribes in exchange for votes.
The Pennsylvania Game Commission wasted no time Tuesday agreeing to comply with demands by Gov. Tom Corbett and several high-ranking state lawmakers to reverse some recent decisions and adopt a new policy on outside work by employees.
Gov. Tom Corbett is defending his opposition to an extraction tax on natural gas, telling a newspaper that higher costs could drive away the industry.
Republican Gov. Tom Corbett's office has warned the state Game Commission not to consider promoting a senior official in charge of wildlife habitat management to executive director, citing ethics questions.
Editorials from around Pennsylvania:
As state officials closed the door Tuesday on candidate petitions for Pennsylvania's May 20 primary ballot, Republican Gov. Tom Corbett faced not only a critical crowd of would-be Democrat challengers, but now a GOP foe at the opposite end of the political spectrum.