- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- U.S. employers add 209K jobs; rate rises to 6.2%
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor to resign Aug. 18
Latest Tom Corbett Items
Editorials from around Pennsylvania:
Rob McCord, who recently has been fending off criticism of his gubernatorial campaign tactics from certain leaders of his state Democratic Party, celebrated some good news Sunday in the form of an endorsement by Pennsylvania's largest newspaper.
Lawmakers and Republican Gov. Tom Corbett face a mountain of work in the coming months, including the budget and a fall session leading up to the November election.
Two of Pennsylvania's most influential Democrats on Saturday strongly criticized a TV ad run by fellow Democrat Rob McCord in his campaign for governor.
Attack ads are flying as Pennsylvania's governor's race heats up heading into the final weeks before the primary.
The leading sponsors of medical marijuana legislation say Gov. Tom Corbett didn't go far enough when he said he'd support the legalization of a marijuana extract to treat severe seizures in children.
Gov. Tom Corbett backs legalization of marijuana extract to treat severe seizures in children.
A state commission that reviews pension legislation affecting Pennsylvania's public employees on Thursday elected a new chairman backed by Republican Gov. Tom Corbett.
Gov. Tom Corbett remains opposed to legalizing marijuana for medical use but now makes one exception: the use of a marijuana extract to treat severe seizures in children, his office said Thursday.