- Aborted fetuses from Britain incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
Latest Tom Cotton Items
U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor raised $1.1 million in the final three months of last year as he geared up for an expensive and nationally watched fight for a third term, the Arkansas Democrat's campaign said Monday.
It's voters like Jammy Turner who give Republicans hope of ending an Arkansas political dynasty and taking control of the U.S. Senate this fall.
President Obama has won backing for his use of military force in Syria from two GOP members of key House committees — including one who is running for a U.S. Senate seat in Arkansas next year.
Rep. Tom Cotton officially announced Tuesday that he will challenge Arkansas Sen. Mark L. Pryor for his seat, giving the GOP a prized recruit in the race and raising the party's hopes that his candidacy puts it a step closer to taking over the Senate in the 2014 election.