- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
Latest Tom Cruise Items
Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kelly Preston were reportedly among the thousands of Scientologists who flocked to the church in Clearwater, Fla., to reveal the new $145 million Flag Building, where devotees can develop super powers and "create a new world," the Tampa Bay Times first reported.
Washington Navy Yard gunman Aaron Alexis killed 13 and wounded almost a dozen others in a morning rampage. On the international stage, Pope Francis said the Catholic Church must find a new balance on gay rights issues, abortion and contraception. Here's a recap of the week that was from The Washington Times.
The U.S. Air Force has a message for Iran: Don't mess with our drones.
Ten things to know about David Beckham, the soccer superstar who announced his retirement Thursday.
In the new sci-fi movie "Oblivion," Earth's most precious resource is Tom Cruise. But running a close second (spoiler alert) is water. Aliens want it. All of it.
I have long suspected that Tom Cruise was grown in a vat, and the evidence accumulates every day. There is the fact that he does not appear to have aged since roughly 1998. There is his magically thick head of hair, and his face full of laser-cut stubble, laid out with graph-paper precision. And then there is his new movie, "Oblivion," in which — well, I won't spoil anything.
Tom Cruise has become the first Hollywood star to set up a page on the popular Russian social network Vkontakte.
Katie Holmes doesn't talk about her split from actor Tom Cruise but she does say she hopes this year is better than the last.
A big-budget, effects-laden, 3-D retelling of the Jack and the Beanstalk legend may seem like the unlikeliest pairing yet of director Bryan Singer and writer Christopher McQuarrie, but "Jack the Giant Slayer" ends up being smart, thrilling and a whole lot of fun.