- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest Tom Cruise Items
On a quiet morning amid the awards-season rush, Jerry Bruckheimer's shaggy golden retriever, Harper, is easily the most animated in the building.
Giant Eagle won't say much about the information it collects on people who enroll in its rewards program to earn savings on food and fuel, but it knows who has a weakness for Goldfish crackers.
It was like a bad dream for Hannah Chiasson.
Three current and former NFL stars - Randall Cobb, Joique Bell and Ahman Green - are about to get in touch with their inner thespian.
Jimmy Fallon's "Tonight" show, which debuts next month with actor Will Smith and U2 as guests, will look familiar to people who appreciate his current work in the time slot following Jay Leno.
NEW YORK (AP) — Hollywood may be hoping for a little less drama in 2014.
Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kelly Preston were reportedly among the thousands of Scientologists who flocked to the church in Clearwater, Fla., to reveal the new $145 million Flag Building, where devotees can develop super powers and "create a new world," the Tampa Bay Times first reported.
Washington Navy Yard gunman Aaron Alexis killed 13 and wounded almost a dozen others in a morning rampage. On the international stage, Pope Francis said the Catholic Church must find a new balance on gay rights issues, abortion and contraception. Here's a recap of the week that was from The Washington Times.
The U.S. Air Force has a message for Iran: Don't mess with our drones.