- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Tom Cruise Items
Martin Scorsese's Paris adventure "Hugo" won the first two prizes of the night at Sunday's Academy Awards, claiming the Oscars for cinematography and art direction.
The Oscar ceremony has much to prove Sunday, including whether a blockbuster-free field can draw a TV audience and if Billy Crystal's host routine remains a crowd-pleaser.
Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie lit up the Hollywood & Highland Center with their star power when they came to rehearse for Sunday's Oscar show.
The fright flick "The Devil Inside" scared up a monstrous $34.5 million opening weekend to help Hollywood exorcise its recent box-office demons, according to studio estimates Sunday.
Tom Cruise is off to a good start for the new year with a second-straight No. 1 weekend at the box office.
Tom Cruise's new mission remains impossible to beat at the box office.
Hollywood has picked up a little Christmas bonus.
Tom Cruise's latest mission has won a holiday weekend that's shaping up with some silent nights at movie theaters as business continues to lag.
It's easy enough to think of the "Mission: Impossible" franchise as a vanity series for its star, Tom Cruise, who plays superspy Ethan Hunt. But "Ghost Protocol," the fourth entry in the series is better understood as a coming out party for its director, Brad Bird, who firmly establishes himself as one of Hollywood's foremost action craftsmen.